"Faith of the Free"
-- A forum dedicated to "free-thinking, openly questioning, radically-inclusive, ethically-engaged, reform-oriented religion in the Unitarian and Universalist tradition. --

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
BlogsBlogs    My BlogWeblogs News

System Reports/Updates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "Faith of the Free" Forum Index -> -> Forum News/Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uufreespirit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: System Reports/Updates If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

This thread will be devoted just to technical notices regarding any system-oriented problems that are occurring and efforts to fix them...also any other changes and/or upgrades that may be expected to affect this informe.com forum.

Last edited by uufreespirit on Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
uufreespirit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:58 am    Post subject: Settings Restored If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

-- After some shameless whining and complaining, I managed to get several features that had disappeared from the forum restored. Now you can once again see how many people are online at any particular time, and we have the "search" button again.

-- Still not sure that anybody (besides myself) can post messages...only you folks can confirm that for us ( Wink ).

Last edited by uufreespirit on Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
uufreespirit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Sorry, folks! If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

-- Seems that this website took an unexpected weekend vacation, and I still don't know why. (While I enjoyed the little break, this is not the way I wanted it to happen.) After several complaints to the support people at informe.com something was done to get us going again. I apologize to all who took the time to visit this online community the past two days--but were unable to do so.

-- Hopefully we're back to normal now. Again, please feel free to join in the conversation here. Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "Faith of the Free" Forum Index -> -> Forum News/Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: